As I’m sitting here drinking another glass of iced tea, a few questions about beverages cross my mind.
- How do they take the caffeine out of tea?
- Can a person OD on iced tea?
- Does diet soda damage your teeth like regular soda does? I mean, it doesn’t have sugar in it so it should be as bad, right?
- How does adding chlorine to sugar make the sugar lose all its calories?
- How come a combination of chlorine and sugar is safer for you than that old saccharrin? Why don’t we just regular soda with a Chlorox chaser?
I know, it sounds like I’m having a Jessica Simpson moment.