Michael at Manhattan Chowder has tagged me for a meme so now I get to write about Me. Me. Shocking!
So here are the rule of the tag:
* Post a similar post like this one and add a linkback to the person who tagged you.
* List down 5 reasons why you blog about the things you blog on your blog.
* Choose your 5 tag ‘victim’ and tag them nicely 🙂
* Write a comment on their blog letting them know that you tagged them. Voila!
And away we go:
5. I think it’s important to give the world the opportunity to see into the lives of your normal, everyday, low drama gay couple.
4. I like writing. I ain’t so good at it sometimes but nonetheless I love throwing words on a computer screen, arranging them in a sensible manner and making them stick.
3. I like the geek aspects of blogging, making everything look nice, arguing with my webspace provider on what I want to accomplish, keeping the software running.
2. People in my real life have grown bored of my bitching, now I can just bitch out loud to anyone that will spend a few moments on my blog. I have an opinion on anything and everything and it’s good to be able to share that.
1. I love making people laugh, giggle or at least chuckle. Hopefully some of my blog entries do that for the reader.
So now I get to tag someone else. As we spin the wheel of bloggers, we land on:
I’m not a big fan of leaving comments tagging people, as I feel like I’m trying to push viagara or something when I’m doing it, so don’t be surprised if I don’t mention it. Does that make me a bad meme-er? Gosh, I always feel so dirty with the tagging part, like I’m passing a chain letter or something. If this is a chain letter then I wish nothing but happiness for those that receive it, regardless of what they do with the meme.
Now I won’t feel as guilty.