Well it’s happened again. I’ve turned into Mr. Homemaker. Earl went to play poker with a bunch of buddies tonight so I did the following:
- Finished all the laundry, including the placemats on the kitchen table and the towels in the guest room.
- Made tomorrow night’s supper of vegetable stew.
- Made four dozen cookies to take to work tomorrow in honor of our department tripling in size as we combine technical teams.
- Divided out my Progresso soup into individual, easy to pack lunches for work this week.
- Changed Tom’s litter box.
- Swept the kitchen floor. (Notice I didn’t get crazy and announce that I had mopped the floor, however sweeping is a start).
I don’t know what’s going on with me. We don’t have a party planned in the future, no one is coming to visit and I haven’t the vaguest idea of whether the planets are aligned or not. I just feel like cleaning the house.
Oh well. The activity is a good excuse for exercise.
Please tell me you cleaned in nothing but your white socks! HOT…
Too funny! I did the same, and even posted a done list!!! Cosmically, we are somehow aligned.