Earl and I are just settling in to our home after a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. It’s a running joke that my mother always has to say what she gives thanks for (and gets wicked emotional about it while doing it), but I wanted to take a moment to say what I’m thankful for. It may sound like I just won an Academy Award or something, but hey, life is a stage after all….
- Thank you for Earl. I can not imagine my life without him. Without him, my life would not be complete.
- Thank you for showing me my spiritual path, and accompanying me on my journey down it. It may not be the road taken by most people, but it is a journey full of love, joy and life.
- Thank you for giving me a most wonderful Thanksgiving Day. Cherished memories were made with family and friends, and the feasts were wonderful.
- I am thankful for the joy our cat Tom brings into our life.
- I am thankful for a beautiful, safe and harmonious home, supportive family and friends, a wonderful job.
- Thank you for my health and well-being.
- And finally, thank you for helping me find the love and happiness in the world. Thank you for showing me how to shun negativity and helping me perfect my ability to do so.