I’ve been tagged again! What’s up with that? Perhaps I haven’t divulged enough about myself lately. Jeff at Esoteric Diversions tagged me this time, so away we go.
Here are the rules of the meme:
- Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
I will violate this rule
- Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Violating this rule too, I’m such a rebel
Seven facts about myself, some random, some weird:
- I was born at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday the 13th of July, 1968
- I had a crush on a male teacher while I was in elementary school. Even though it’s been nearly 30 years, as recently as last week I Googled his name hoping to find a picture. I was unsuccessful.
- My first sexual encounter that went all the way to home base was in March 1987.
- I can recite the New York State Thruway interchanges and service areas in order in either direction. I can do the same for Interstate 81 in New York. This talent makes me the life of many parties.
- I’ve kissed Ruth Buzzi. She didn’t slip me the tongue or anything.
- I can be alarmingly candid about somewhat taboo subjects in relatively appropriate settings. This does not include the yearly family reunion.
- Of all the jobs I’ve had over the years, one of the more recent groups of people I worked with were my favorite. I didn’t dig the job, but for the most part I loved the group. This kept me in the job longer than I probably should have been.
I’m not much of a tagger, so I’m going to let whomever wants to pick this up do it under their own free will.