Ugh.

A couple of days ago our webhosting company had some issues with the server our site resides on. This prevented our blogs from working for a bit. Before I determined that the issue was on their end and not related to something that I had done, I had tinkered with our blog databases a little bit hoping to magically resolve an issue.

Earl tried to blog today and announced that he still couldn’t get into his blog, though I could get into mine. That’s when I figured out that I had magically wiped our Earl’s blog.

Boy these college students that try to fix computer problems suck.

So now I have a support ticket into our webhosting company to see if they can restore Earl’s blog database. He’s taking it in good stride and will continue blogging regardless. He says that I will be “the victim” in his next blog entry.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.