I know no one wants to see my High School Transcript, but I don’t believe it’s something that should be hidden away in the bowels of PACS. So here’s a summary:
- I did what I needed to do to get by. I found traditional subjects boring and put as much effort as needed to not get in trouble for failing. I rarely studied and I would rush through homework just to get it done.
- I was elected into the National Honor Society my senior year of high school based on my bare minimum of an average of 85.
- I don’t remember my exact numbers but I didn’t do well on the SAT (didn’t study) but I did really, really well on the ACT (didn’t study).
- I failed my Earth Science (59) and Biology (64) NYS Regents exams, but passed my chemistry exam.
- I passed all three of the required Math Regents exams (as well as English and Social Studies) to graduate with a NYS Regents Diploma. Being that I graduated in 1986, I was in the first round of students that went through “Course I, Course II, Course III” instead of “Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry”. I have no idea what the difference was, since we studied Algebra, Geometry, and then Trigonometry.
- My top classes in all of high school were typing and computer programming. Band and Chorus also ranked high. I was in the first round of computer classes and I was occasionally showing the two teachers of the class something they didn’t know.
I don’t know why Trump doesn’t want to release his transcripts unless they don’t measure up to his prideful boasting. It’s amazing to me the efforts some will go to bury their past.